With 365 fresh days ahead of us, it’s time to renew and restore ourselves. Many of us use the new year to look back at what has changed, new friends who’ve come into our lives, and maybe even some who have stepped out.
While I see it is worthwhile to reflect, and typically I do. This year, I’m just allowing the past to be the past. 2016 is closed, and I’m ready for this new year. While I did have a lot of fun adventures in the past year, France probably being my favorite, I feel that 2016 was a pretty stagnant year for me.
If there’s one thing I dislike for myself, it’s feeling stagnant. ONE life. That’s IT. I don’t want to spend one month of it without being in continuous motion. Whether it’s physically, mentally, spiritually, socially, I want to keep growing. Then give myself some rest on a tropical island, and then grow some more.
- Start writing my book (it’s always been a thought. This year it’ll be an action)
- Focus myself on my grad school courses
- Eat more REAL food
- Take my dog on longer walks, even in the winter
- Continue going to yoga throughout the whole year
- Don’t depend my mood on the weather (when it rains I don’t need to be sad, really)
- Be more spontaneous
Cheers to a wonderful 2017!